Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of
the Nation, invites online application for the under mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices spread.
Food corporation of India FCI are Invited junior engineer JE, AG -3, stenographer typist Recuritment in FCI various Zone. Those Candidates are Interested to the following vacancy and completed the All Eligibility Criteria can read the all notification and apply online.
National level exam
Total Vacancy - 4103 POST
1. J.E. (Civil Engineering) -
Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
2. J.E. (Electrical Mechanical) -
Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in
Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in
the case of Diploma holders only.
3. Steno. Grade- II
Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
4. AG-II (Hindi) Essential:
1. Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
2. Proficiency in English.
3. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice versa. Desirable:-
Post Graduate qualification in Hindi.
5. Typist (Hindi) E (1) Graduation or equivalent.
(2) 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
(3) Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (Hindi & English) with Computer knowledge.
6. AG-III (General)
Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
8. AG-III (Technical) 1. B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University.
B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /
B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /
Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by AICTE.
2. Proficiency in use of computers.
9. AG-III (Depot) I Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use in computers